Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is going on with Sub!?

Go down 
+2
FaeryTaleAngel
Celestine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestine

Celestine

What is going on with Sub!? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Ok so I've noticed less and less activity on Sub recently and what I want to know is, why the heck is that happening?! Afterall we have dedicated members or otherwise the forums wouldn't have activity in the different area's, so what's happening? Why aren't people posting?!

Just wanted to say this is a rant in general, I'm not finger pointing and saying it's X's fault. I just want to know people's feelings about the matter and if there are problems in why people haven't posted?
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:54 pm

I get on here once or twice a week, but I can admit, I do not post in the RPG section. I have enough RPGs to handle as it is, and with school I have been quite busy, and shall continue to be that way for a long while. I do get on here when I can though.

I apologize all the same.

Sincerely,

FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 am

I think it just didn't get off like we might have thought it did.
Nothing new really happened and it became more a social area for the few members it had.
So in the end people just got bored off it and disappeared or only cheak on it every now and then.
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 am

Well make it what you want.
I put my hard earn time into this.
I hadn't been on because of exams, but I had hoped you guys would have helped out.
But now I'm back.
And sadden to see my forum die.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 am

D: there's no storms! and that means no stories! and that also means like no posts! D: it's all cus there's no storms, or brainz either, the zombies ate the brains. so there arent any brains for the storms that aren't forming ;.; it's sad.

I come here every single day (or if not because I have a life, I try to) I am still rooting for this rough part to pass and the forum to LIVE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Moonlight

Miss Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 am

It's ok, all we need are more members who stay active. I haven't been able to post alot due to lack of time, sorry =[
Back to top Go down
http://chiaradiluna.livejournal.com/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with Sub!?   What is going on with Sub!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is going on with Sub!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Rant-
Jump to: