Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sugestion on characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Miyako

*Miyako

Sugestion on characters Empty
PostSubject: Sugestion on characters   Sugestion on characters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Is it really nessisary to have a limit of two per person on the characters? I think it should be lifted now because it would then open up the opertunity to get more characters into the other areas.

I've been trying my best with the two characters I have (and eight dogs) to Kick the threads in the RPG part of the form into motion but alas my atempts seem to be going a bit slow due to the lack of people being in the area and people's reply rate. I'm not saying people are being slow or anything it's just that I see one character living in an area all by them selfs on a thread and it kinda looks lonely all by its self :/

-still thinks the gameing area should stay up, you never know when a person is going to get an idea for the rpg part of the forum and games just help it along :3-
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion on characters   Sugestion on characters EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't want so many little members going off and spreading mahem across the boards with 4 to 6 characters.
I'm waiting till this place has more members and I'm may increase it to 3 when we do.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion on characters   Sugestion on characters EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:33 am

alright then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion on characters   Sugestion on characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugestion on characters
Page 1 of 1