Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Amaya J.

Go down 
+4
Celestine
Valkarma
*Miyako
Amaya
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Introducing Amaya J. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 am

My name is amaya, I am 17, and when i get older I plan to become a tattoo artist. I want to move to washington
prolly in Seattle. I am in love with Motley Crue -Tommy Lee is my favorite- and I love Aerosmith, and Velvet Revolver, Heart, Kiss, and a whole bunch of other bands. I really love western movies with Clint Eastwood! HE WAS FREAKIN SMOKIN WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 am

Very Happy sister!1 I'm glad you are hear(and you finaly got a post in). welcome to the sub :3 you'll fit right in don't worry >:3 or i'll make you fit in muahahah! anyway hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 am

welcome Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Heres random food

*hands you some eggs*

cook them how you want.

Welcome to the forum. I bet you will have loads of fun.
If anything bothers you or you got any questions just PM me....OMG i sound like a normal mod now Crying or Very sad oh the shame of normality.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Hmm I should give some sort of hearty hello, but that would be too simple......

Welcome to Sub forums hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Ok so I failed to think of anything new to say so.... erm.... cookie?
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Watch out.

Celestine's avatar... it eats people.
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Butterflydemon wrote:
Watch out.

correction it eats Kishin souls :3 (aka: human souls gone bad)
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 am

*Miyako wrote:
Butterflydemon wrote:
Watch out.

correction it eats Kishin souls :3 (aka: human souls gone bad)

yea but watch out most for is Celestine himself. He eats anything (and don't try to steal his food when he is tired. Trust me.)
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

It's not my fault that when I Get peckish people are the first thiing I turn to!! I go to groups to try and get help, but the group is starting to dwindle if you know what I mean Razz

Anyways onto a more friendlier note... Don't be shy to pm me for anything if you need to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Welcome to the wonderful Sub like.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 am

Amaya,

Hmm... Where in the world do I recognize that name from? *Thinks about it for a small while*

Welcome, familiarity! *Grins widely*

Enjoy Sub!!!! Follow the rules, and have loads and loads of fun!!!!!!! *Grins*

If you need anything at all, just let me know and I will see what I can do in return. Ha-ha! ^^' (<- rare emoticon.)

*Nods in agreement to Mirun's post* Indeed, indeed. Welcome to this wonderful place of Sub! Woot! I could not have put it any better myself.

~Fae
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:08 pm

[b]Hi and welcome though I am 100 percent sure you've come on here before me.. Come on guys your making me feel new.. I don't like new I just like to fit right in.. Anyways I like here and I hope you do to.. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Amaya J.   Introducing Amaya J. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Amaya J.
Page 1 of 1