Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to hpbooklover5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

Hello to hpbooklover5 Empty
PostSubject: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 pm

hpbooklover5,

Welcome. Have fun. Enjoy yourself and the Forum, not to mention the awesome-socks company that goes along with it. Remember to follow the rules, and if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM.

~Fae
Back to top Go down
tateau

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey Dr. Bookie, Nice to see you!!!!!! xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:36 pm

[b]Ooops I'm in trouble. Sorry for not making AN INTR GUYS.
oK I'm 14, I like school. In a way
I write stories, I read alot
I listen to music mostly alternative
Watch t.v dvds, I can be beastly with the video games
Ther'es more to me but it'll all be hard to be put down here long and drawn out to
And mainly, who wants to give out all there secrets hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Someone who has a phobia about not being able to keep their secrets?? Meaning they have tell anyone and everyone Very Happy

Of what if LeLouche has his Geass on you? He could maek you tell him Very Happy How handy would that be at times "Tell me your bank account details" Very Happy Could come in handy lol.

Well welcome to Sub and enjoy your time here....Valkarma should be here soon with some food for you..
It's rare that boy run's late. Where is he?!?
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:18 am

[b]Oh ok thanx that'd be great.. and na I can keep my mouth shut at times. Right so if Fae is the one who steals food then I should be safe she already welcomed me Then I should be safe alright then bring on the Valk... Razz
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.

I like to stick around and see what food people hand out. So, don't worry. I won't steal it. I'll just stare at wishing I had some, too Smile

Anyway, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
hpbooklover5

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanx and its ok I am by nature a sharer, hope its vanilla ice-cream though. Love that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to hpbooklover5   Hello to hpbooklover5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to hpbooklover5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: Introductions-
Jump to: