Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am going INSANE.

Go down 
+3
Celestine
Valkarma
Butterflydemon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

And no, not in a good way. I'm already there.

So April 6th (about a week and a half) ago, I fell off my horse and got trampled. Woot, woot. Other than a bad sprained ankle I was fine. I've still got bruises and scrapes, but that's okay. But this ANKLE, needs to go away. It's driving me insane. I'm an outdoorsy person. I hate being inside. I can barely walk, and I want to be outside with the horses, or just outside. Since then I've only been outside to go to school--not doing SHIT for my mood.

And then my boyfriend and I got into this fight, which is actually all my fault. I'm not going to tell that story, but when I get upset I tend to go from sad to angry. And when I get angry I either A. go outside and run until I can't breathe, or B. Start to snap at everything and just want to scream. And since I can't run we're obviously going with B. So it kinda feels like things couldn't suck anymore right now. I can't see my horse, who always puts a smile on my face, and my boyfriend is sad, so I'm sad, so he's not doing much for the happy department either.

And then I feel like a failure because he's sad because of something I can't change, and I hate it so much. And I really want to go outside and run and scream, but then I'll probably never be able to walk again. But it's getting more and more tempting as the days go by. If my ankle hurt so bad I couldn't stand it then maybe I couldn't think about the misery anymore.

Eck. Cheers to anyone who read that.
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Quote :
Eck. Cheers to anyone who read that.

Thats why we have a rant section.

Is your ankle so bad that you can't put any wieght on it?
Because if you can safely put some on maybe a walk outside isn't beyond you. It would be a walk not a run.

Sorry for the limited advice.
I'm an indoor person myself so can't think of things for you to do, being an outdoor person that you are.

Anyways hope your ankle fixes up quick, so that you get fix everything else up quick.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 pm

I agree with Valkarma but heck who wouldn't in your rather harsh predicament Neutral

The only other thing that I coud suggest would be to have a talk with your boyfriend about the thing tha's getting him down, sometimes just talking about it can make you feel better, so who knows eh?

Umm now for snapping at things the only thing I can suggest is WOOSAH!! but that's being abit cheeky Razz
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Haha. I'm usually fine being an indoor person, I really only like to be out with horses. But at this point out at all would be good.

Yeah, I can walk, but it makes my ankle worse. =/ So the more I do it the longer it'll take to get better. So every day is different as to whether or not I'd rather get better or get out.

Hmm... Here's an idea, maybe I should learn how to walk on my hands. Then I could go outside AND entertain everyone who sees me. xD What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Meh too much hassle tbh, suppose it would be nice for you to go out butI think you could end up hurting yourself even more, which is v. baaaad!! Also what happens if you go over on one of your wrists? Both bad anlle and wrist would be well shit!! Woo allowed to swear due to being in RANT section Very Happy

anyways I'm off to bed so my advice is ather tired advice lol......night
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 am

If you don't have stairs like and a swivel desk chair with wheels.
Wheel yourself outside in the swivel desk chair or any other computer desk chair.
There you go outside, but not bother the ankle.
Back to top Go down
caribbean_chick

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 am

Mirun is right, wheel chairs are a good idea to facilitate your broken ankle.
Even if you can't run you can still go outside & scream.
Hopefully that'll help & you'll patch thing up with your BF.
Being frustrated brings out the worst in people, he should understand that.
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:12 am

I get everything else but what I really wanna say this don't try to walk. When or if you can't walk again you're gonna be frustrated with yourself and everyone else around you. It wouldn't help anything.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I walk five miles a day, so I feel your pain.

My ankle went out the Summer of 07' and it was all due to having some fun on a trampling. A little side note, do beware of the double-bounce. If it catches you off guard, it may result in a hurt ankle with three torn ligaments and a whole entire summer of being indoors while your sibling freaking watches Degrassi reruns (no offense to those of you whom like the show.)

That summer I started off by running, hiking, swimming, jumping on the trampling, seldom motocross, and than BAM! I was down.

Now, mind you, do not let that fool you. I am a rather lazy person and I hardly get out of the house, except for school and my walks, but still... Not being able to do the things that you want to do is torture! Especially if it involves wanting to go outside. (I usually do random things when I feel like doing it, I literally only go on my walks, which is sad, but still...)

So I know it may be torture, as insinuated above, but try your best to R.I.C.E. I know it seems like it will take forever, believe me I know (I conceded to hopping around on one leg because I got sick of the sitting and laying around, which I would not recommend, because it builds up muscle strength in that one leg alone. *Laughs a bit* But you must do, what you must do.) It may seem like forever, but once you are all recovered, everything should be fine. You will be able to go back to doing what you really want to do, instead of having to resort to something else/another.

About the whole boyfriend thing...

I am sure everything will be fine. Just talk it over and explain to him that you are sorry, but you cannot stand being cooped up like that, and that it literally is, driving you insane. I am sure things will work themselves out when you are fully recovered and are able to do the things that you like to do again. Just try not to stress out or worry about it too much. That will only make a lilliputian problem, a lot worse than it actually is.

I am sure that you will be fine...

Patience...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am going INSANE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going INSANE.   I am going INSANE. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am going INSANE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Rant-
Jump to: