Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Top gamin' console

Go down 
+3
Valkarma
Mirun
*Miyako
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Miyako

*Miyako

Your Top gamin' console Empty
PostSubject: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Or just the one you seem to be using the most.

he he, this is more for the other people of the forum because I only have one and that's The legendary PS2. But of cource I love it to death ♥️
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:54 pm

My top gamin console has to be the:

360, only cause I'm using it right now.

But the console I will always love and adore and cheer on is the PS2 because like they are making newer next gen games for the PS2. And the PS2 is still tugging along and what not.
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 pm

XBOX 360 but I have to agree with Mirun about the PS2 i still have mine and still play on it over some next gen games.
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Valkarma wrote:
XBOX 360 but I have to agree with Mirun about the PS2 i still have mine and still play on it over some next gen games.

The little PS2 that could.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 am

I have to say the 360 is a gaming machine however I have to say the ole Playstation is the HARDCORE monster, for the fact that FFVII came out for the play station and well that's like one of the bestestestestestestestestestestest (emphasis on est) games ever!!!!

Mind you the good old PC rawks as well, considering the awesome internet and the good ole internet games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 pm

I'm so old fashioned Embarassed

I don't have any of the newer, up-to-date consoles that are out today. But, I love my Gamecube. What's even better is you can buy the games for really cheap.

Currently, though, I've spent my life on the Nintendo DS. I just love it, there really is no explaination Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 pm

oh my, i forgot about my little years ;.; when I was eight i had to have a game boy. that thing lasted for a long time then some big idiot decided to wear steal toe boots into my messy room and well just walk around like he owned the place -_- i still don't like him. oh and while he was walking aournd he didn't care what he steped on. my first gameing console was the first victum of his heavy boot. ;.; I cired first but oh man did i get pissed off. he hasn't come back to bother me or my mom again. and the game boy wasn't the reason.
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:10 am

My top 3 consoles:

1. PS2

2. Xbox 360

3. Gamecube
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 am

hmm some thing tells me I should put up a poll :/ eh to much effort right now on my part. Very Happy

everybody love that PS2
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

All right, do not laugh. *giggles a bit*

1) PlayStation 2/X Box/X Box 360

2) Nintendo 64

3) Sega (Genesis)

~Fae

P.S. I am just a tad bit old school. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh my if you said Sega then that means I'm also going to sneak in a number 4!!

4. Sega Master System II

I mean that was a beast of a console, very awkward to work but still fricken awesome!!
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm

umm i'm not sure what this means but no one has said anything about the wii >.> that or I skipped the small post that mentioned it once (lol)
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 pm

the Wii is pretty cool but it's more of a mess about games console with your mates rather than a primary gaming console, if that made sense?
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 am

ah yes that's true. but I had to give the wii an honorable mention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

Hey, I still have the first Playstation EVER and the Super Nintendo (talk about old school). Both still work great except for the occasions where they decide to annoy me and claims that there isn't a game in even if there is...

It's so annoying sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:35 pm

wow

<pwned by the lost sailor on that one

that is old O-o
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

haha my playstation is on top of shelves, getting all dusty Razz

OMG I was at my granda's the other day and I found a commodore 64 it uses tapes for games, i was like OMG!!! It's so old it's ridiculous!!
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm

*High fives xTheLostSailorx like she is in the eighth grade again*

Yes! Somebody else like me! Mwuhahahhahhaha!!!!!!!

*Smiles*
Woot for relations of a sort! Ha-ha!

~Fae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top gamin' console   Your Top gamin' console Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top gamin' console
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Video Games-