Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing off Graphics

Go down 
+5
FaeryTaleAngel
xTheLostSailorx
Radiance
X27
Mirun
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valkarma

Valkarma

Showing off Graphics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Thats awesome xTheLostSailorx and quite funny. lol!

I think celestine isn't the only one inspired to have a go at making some of them. I think I'll have a go and see if i can find a program too.
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm

My latest 3, um....I still need help like in finding which is the better version these are recent:

Version 1
Showing off Graphics - Page 2 25rggnn

Version 2
Showing off Graphics - Page 2 2qnp55j

And my third recent
Showing off Graphics - Page 2 X5qes2
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Well if you want my honest opinion, I think the first is the better of them all. The second one looks a bit faded and to me doesn't look as good, and the thirs just isn't my kind of style. So that's the reason why I prefer the first one.
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 am

xTheLostSailorx wrote:
Celestine wrote:
< Still wants to know what programmes he should use to 'attempt' to create these things, so if anyone would care to spill the beans it would be much appreciated Very Happy

I use GIMP. It's easy and free (which were both selling points for me). But, I'm sure some will say it's not as great as PS...

How do you manage that? I have tried so hard--GIMP will not obey me. =( I never get anywhere. It's so confusing.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am

Quote :
How do you manage that? I have tried so hard--GIMP will not obey me. =( I never get anywhere. It's so confusing.

Yeah I've found it very confusing too Sad Anyone know of where I could get a tutorial?
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 am

Okay, Butterflydemon and Celestine. I had a hard time with GIMP, too, in the beginning.

Then, I found tutorial sites like GIMP Talk and they have so many tutorials there. A lot of them are helpful and I've learned how to master GIMP.

I felt so smart, afterwards...

Anyway, I'm sure if you check out that site and GIMP Tutorials,you'll get a better understanding of it. But, don't worry, it's taken me a while. I'm very computer illiterate...
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am

Cool thanks very much xTheLostSailorx I'll be sure to check it out and see what I can come up with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radiance

Radiance

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 am

This is my new sig : D

Showing off Graphics - Page 2 Rebirth2

GIMP isn't for me, mine is Photoshop :3
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 am

that looks like the awesome in awesome ness Very Happy great work
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:53 pm

I'ma bussy little bever :3 art work

I submited this not to long ago and it's for wamcom ( I think I spelt it right :/ ) any who I hope it gets far. (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Alright, here's a new one. Nothing special but I like it:

Showing off Graphics - Page 2 Abstractmusic

BTW, is there a specific place to post up regular artwork? I have some that I'd like to share with everyone.

edit: my current signature below was made by me, too. I'm now a K-ON! addict Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing off Graphics   Showing off Graphics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing off Graphics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2