Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xTheLostSailorX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 am

Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd post here so everyone knew I joined. I'm glad that I could be here and I'm sure a lot of you know me (if not I'll gladly fix this here post Very Happy )

Um, I'm not sure what to say really except that I love making graphics and writing, so you'll probably find me there a lot...

Uh, yeah, so, here I am!
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
Valkarma

Valkarma

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

yellow xThelostSailorx bounce

It's good to see you...as far as a person can see another through the internet Razz

if you love graphics and writing then keep doing it. It's always best to do what you love.

So welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Welcome to Sub, ha funny little anagram for a forum. Mmm sub. Makes you a bit hungry.I think I've gotten distracted like. Any welcome to the forums. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I hope we lot can get along with one another like.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 pm

xTheLostSailorx,

Welcome to Subterranean my dear friend. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

If you need anything, just let me know. You know what to do. *smiles*

~FaeryTaleAngel

PS Mirun, that is quite funny how you mentioned that. I first started calling the Forum, "Sub" a few days ago, and even made a joke out of it. We should all take a vote and decide whether or not to call it that. Besides the whole making you hungry factor, I think Sub is pretty catchy. *laughs a bit*
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:03 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
xTheLostSailorx,

PS Mirun, that is quite funny how you mentioned that. I first started calling the Forum, "Sub" a few days ago, and even made a joke out of it. We should all take a vote and decide whether or not to call it that. Besides the whole making you hungry factor, I think Sub is pretty catchy. *laughs a bit*

What's your forum Sub about like?

A. How to make the perfect sandwich or pizza.

Sorry a bit here like. I get a tad out of my shell and I start um, well how do you put it. Answer all these little questions here and there like. It's crazy I'm taking over the forum.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Mirun,

As you can see, I get that way as well. *grins*

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
Mirun,

As you can see, I get that way as well. *grins*

~FaeryTaleAngel

Rem's going to be mad that I'm catching up to him post. Nah I'm only kidding. We have been talking in real life and ha. He says that I should never catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

Well, thank you for the warm welcomes. I love when people come together and say "HI!" cheers
So, thank you Very Happy

I hadn't thought that I could call it Sub...heh, that's my favorite food, too. I think it'll be hard talking on here while thinking of a sub and not being able to have one...oh well...
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
Mirun

Mirun

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 am

xTheLostSailorx wrote:
Well, thank you for the warm welcomes. I love when people come together and say "HI!" cheers
So, thank you Very Happy

I hadn't thought that I could call it Sub...heh, that's my favorite food, too. I think it'll be hard talking on here while thinking of a sub and not being able to have one...oh well...

Maybe if you kiss the forum screen or tell it is beautiful. It will make you a forum Sub. Maybe not quite the healthiest Sub, but certainly still delicious.
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

[b]RIGHT! You know I've been calling it sub since I've arrived and I don't think about any subway's. Welcome though sailor. I hope we can become acquainted soon. And I like writing too. Not so hot on the graphics though, there OK, but they're kind of cool though, So ROCK ON! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xTheLostSailorX Empty
PostSubject: Re: xTheLostSailorX   xTheLostSailorX Empty

Back to top Go down

xTheLostSailorX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: Introductions-
Jump to: