Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello there you Lot

Go down 
+3
Valkarma
FaeryTaleAngel
Mirun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirun

Mirun

'Ello there you Lot Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:37 pm

'Ello there like. I'm Mirun, it feels good to be here. It's nice to meet you lot like. I hope I get friendly conversations like .And well maybe we should make a toast with some bubbly if you know what I mean like. Well let's hope I don't get mixed in with the wrong lot you know. study Actually now that you read that over like I don't know what I just said there like. scratch
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Mirun,

*giggles a little bit*

Welcome, Mirun.

I hope that we are not the wrong lot to get mixed into as well. *grins*

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Subterranean!

If you ever need anything, do not be afraid to shoot me a PM.

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Pleasure to meet you dear Faery, it's a pleasure to be here.
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

'Ello Mirun

Welcome bounce

Would you like some toast? *offers toast* Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:11 pm

A pleasure to meet you sir/ma'am Valkarma. Yes, toast sounds wonderful with a bit of jam.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Everyone,

It is a pleasure to meet you all!!!!!!! *group hug of doom*

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Well I was going to make a joke about Doom Jam made of hell. But then my silly little computer deleted my post and I can't wrap my mind around what I was going to say.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Quote :
Well I was going to make a joke about Doom Jam made of hell. But then my silly little computer deleted my post and I can't wrap my mind around what I was going to say.

Mirun,

*hisses* Oooooo that bloody bites big time! I loathe it with an undying passion when that happens. Grr-socks!

Jokes of doom though are the best! THE BEST!!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha

Do you not agree? Ha-ha!

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
Quote :

Mirun,

*hisses* Oooooo that bloody bites big time! I loathe it with an undying passion when that happens. Grr-socks!

Jokes of doom though are the best! THE BEST!!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha

Do you not agree? Ha-ha!

~FaeryTaleAngel

Well I'm not generally a doomy or gloomy person. Though I do get my moods when I'm just out of it. Maybe like today. I have a bit of a confuggled mind like.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote :

Well I'm not generally a doomy or gloomy person. Though I do get my moods when I'm just out of it. Maybe like today. I have a bit of a confuggled mind like.

Mirun,

I can see us getting along really well. Ha!

Good times, good times...

~FaeryTaleAngel

PS I guess we all know now whom the Forum whores are. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:13 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
Quote :

Mirun,

I can see us getting along really well. Ha!

Good times, good times...

~FaeryTaleAngel

PS I guess we all know now whom the Forum whores are. *laughs*

I slather myself like oil on butter, this forum is so seductive. That was a joke dear. Don't worry, I'm not that creepy. I don't think yet. Yet, why did I say yet? Like this is the oddest day for me.
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Quote :
I slather myself like oil on butter, this forum is so seductive. That was a joke dear. Don't worry, I'm not that creepy. I don't think yet. Yet, why did I say yet? Like this is the oddest day for me.

Mirun,

Yes, indeed. I got that.

Nah, do not worry about it. We all have our days. This is just in a humor an amusement sense.

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
Quote :

Mirun,

Yes, indeed. I got that.

Nah, do not worry about it. We all have our days. This is just in a humor an amusement sense.

~FaeryTaleAngel

No I have to stop myself from touching the keys to the forum. lol! I cannot believe that I have made something as innocent as typing on the forum so seductive.
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 pm

*jaw drop* you got toast! no fair I wanted toast Very Happy but i'll settel for cookies and milk :3 *makes more cookies*
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 pm

I don't believe I've actually said hello, so Hello their!!

Umm I have nothing to give you considering...wait a minute I can share some of *Miyako's cookies, she's a cookie making machine and awesome so here *hands a few cookies from *Miyako's last batch*

Anyway I'm not going to bore you with the usual jibber jabber so keep it real

Peace Out afro
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:33 pm

I think people like that afro smilie a bit to much.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:40 am

What smilies? Smile
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:19 pm

[b]Yeah what smiley... Anyways welcome Mirun. Welcome though I wanna welcome from you too. Seeing as it is customary around here to give food. I'll give you my sisters favourite. *hands Mirun a piece of chocolate* There. You've been welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there you Lot   'Ello there you Lot Empty

Back to top Go down

'Ello there you Lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: Introductions-
Jump to: