Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling so Low

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xTheLostSailorx

xTheLostSailorx

Feeling so Low Empty
PostSubject: Feeling so Low   Feeling so Low EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm not sure if this is the place for it but I needed just to talk.

I've been having a lot of health issues lately. I have what's called RSD or Reflex Sympathetic Dystropy. May 4 was the 5th year anniversery for the day I had the accident that caused all this. RSD is basically just nerve damage and it causes pain like buring and stabbing and...

Anyway, because the dreaded day has past, I've been thinking a lot lately. I'm not sure how much more to take. Like, I can't remember the last time I had a pain free day. I've lost almost all my friends because I couldn't do what I use to. And now, it's gotten worse. It's to the point where my family checks to make sure I'm not completely suicidal because I've gotten very close.

I guess I just needed to vent about it because it's not the best thing when you feel so alone. I'm not sure what else to do anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://ctarlctarluniverse.wetpaint.com/
Celestine

Celestine

Feeling so Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling so Low   Feeling so Low EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:03 pm

I think you need to ring your friends and see if you can get them to come round to your house. I think that if you get your friends to come round then you should feel happier, I don't know an aweful lot about what you have, however from what you described I think that if you have your friends around it should take your mind of some if not all of the pain. Also your friends should be able to help you out, and do activities that all of you can do.

Hope that it helps you out Smile
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

Feeling so Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling so Low   Feeling so Low EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

xTheLostSailorx,

I want to say that I am sorry that you are going through all of this and that I understand.

But in truth, and honesty, no matter how similar human beings are, and no matter how similar their situations may be, eerybody goes through them in a different way.

I know what it is like though to lose my friends due to something that I had no control over.

All I can tell you is that there are people whom do care for you, probably even more then you know or realize, and it is for them, and more importantly, for yourself, that you need to continue to try your hardest to get through your every day life.

It is hard!

I know that...

But I do know that you can get through it. Like I said, it is hard, but you are an amazing and stubborn individual, and I am sure that you can pull through this.

You can, I know you can.

Just try to keep your spirits high, even when you are feeling low, and think about the people that you do have in your life, and not only that, but what you, xTheLostSailorx, want in life, and what you want to do as a person, as an individual.

I wish you the highest probability of success. You truly deserve it my dear friend.

And if you ever need anybody to talk to, you know how to find me. I will always be here for you.

Keep your head held high. People would kill to see you fail.

Sincerely,

FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling so Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling so Low   Feeling so Low Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling so Low
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Daily News-
Jump to: