Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCHOOL!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:33 am

Can't believe them.. Can you? The teachers the damnded school. Don't get me wrong I love my schol. But I have N.C.S.E, a real important exam and stuff. And they want me to do P.E PRACTICALS!!!!! I'm horrible, I've got Sickle-cell Anemia and Lupus... I'll make a fool of myself and even worse I just might stop to start panting on the court. Im gonna make such a fool of myself.
And don't even get me started on Spanish...
That subject...I've got to do orals and practicals...well the lord help me.....We haven't had a teacher for at least three terms...and now they wanna give us Spanish..Yes we can all see there quite mad and out of their minds..Yeah we've got a teacher now but still we've got to do exams on May the 25th yeah you do the math thats less than for weeks...I'm freaking out.....HELP!!! The damn teachers can';t they understand...NOOOO. I'm gonna make an idiot of myself in two exams
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:14 am

ANGRY LETTER!!

I'm sure uif you explain to your teachers about your P.E. exam they should understand and try to help you with them. About the Spanish exam, I suggest explaining to the teachres your problem, if they don't seem to help or understand then see someone who has had a teacher or do you know someone older who could help you out?

But before all that take a deep breath and stop freaking out, it won't help you, trust me on this one

I've had to finish an entire unit with barely any work in about 3 days, well 2.5 and thats due to he fact that my teachers lame....... But I can see why you are freaking out, but you need to take a deep breath and start thinking about things rationally cause you won't help yourself otherwise.

I hope this helps a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:27 pm

I wish you both the greatest probability of success.

I understand where you are coming from though. I have had a lot on plate, so to speak, as of late, and it just seems to keep on building. But, at this point, all I can really do is apply myself and try. Rem knows what I am talking about in terms of, "over my break" (nine days of un-break). But, in terms of the other...ugh...

Anyway, as an example, before my Spring semester had ended, my Philosophy 105: Reasoning professor decided to make up a study sheet for the lot of us in class one day. It was for our second midterm (yes, he gave use two, and not to mention, this happened on both). The day of the exam, after twelve hours of studying for it (yes, twelve, that has never happened to me before), when given the exam, nothing, NOTHING, that we, or I in this case, had studied for (according to his "study sheet" mind you), was not on the exam. Twelve hours wasted.

I know what you guys mean, and what you are going through. The same stuff in pertinence to Physical Education (e.g. P.E.), happened to me whilst in the ninth and tenth grade. Elementary school as well, but more so in terms of High School.

Celestine gave some great advice. I would have suggested the same. If an explanation though, is not understood, you should go to a higher authority in the system, or just breath and try you best to get through it. The end of the year (in terms of school, or semester, trimester, and etcetera in terms of College), always seems to be the hardest, because you have so much to turn in for your final credit.

Just relax, take a deep breath, and breath...

(Thank you Celestine. I really could not have said it better myself. I wish you both the best.)
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:23 am

Hehe anytime Fae Wink

But yeah Fae's totally correct about the whole teacher thing, if they won't listen then definately go to see the higher up's. That should sort things out Very Happy
(Excellent advice from Miss Fae)

Well my FINAL deadline is in 3 days and I can't wait for everything to be finshed!!! bounce

So I've slept very little and flogged my guts out for my teacher who doesnt quite like teaching us and expected to have loadss of work done, I've done half a unit in 2 days :/ So i gots to finish it in 1 night now ontop of other work. I so can't wait to be able to breath again from this heavy work schedule. Bah this year sucks Mad
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:54 am

I am really trying to be calm but the injustice of it all is really to much.. I've asked my P.E teacher and my form teacher they're both saying that I have to do it.... I'm just gonna have to try... I'm really stressed and every afternoon I study because I know what I expect of myself and what my family expects of me. Great expectations huh?? Yeah well I know but to top it all of I've got the cold a very bad one at that, I feel HORRIBLE my throat is hurting every time I swallow and when I talk I sound like a human toad.. My nose are stuffy and I'm getting weak... My dad has just told me this morning that if it doesn't let up. Its a no go, no show... Thus I must ask Y ME!!!!!!!! Thanx for the advice though guys I'm gonna take it in stride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCHOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL!!!!   SCHOOL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHOOL!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Rant-
Jump to: