Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Night angel Trilogy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkarma

PostSubject: Night angel Trilogy   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:14 pm

This is a trilogy of three books (duh) about the life of an wetboy called Azoth, a guild rat who embraced a new identity as Kylar Stern and apprenticed himself to the best wetboy in town, Durzo Blint. A wetboy is like an assassin but just as a quote from the book the Blint says,
Quote :
"Assassins have targets because sometimes they miss. Wetboys have deaders because we don't"

I don't want to say too much about it so that nothing is spoiled but it is a set of books I read over christmas by an otherwise unheard off author called Brent Weeks.
I wondered if any of you have heard or read them. I think they are amazing and for the first lot of books this person has wrote they are even more so amazing. The plot is great and characters are loveable and I got so caught up it in I felt sad when they did and happy when they were.
I recommend it if you haven't read it and if you have what did you think of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Night angel Trilogy
Page 1 of 1