Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motivation to do work

Go down 
+2
Mirun
Celestine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestine

Celestine

Motivation to do work Empty
PostSubject: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok so it's crunch time and alot of my courses require work to be handed in, surprised?

The BIGGEST problem I ahve about doing the work though is being motivated to do the work because if theris no motvation then theirs no enthusiasm and so I don't do work because I don't feel upto it and it's just do damned frustrating. So I was wondering how do people manage to do their work, do they do it with ease or do you struggle the way I do and if you do how do you get round it IF you do?!?

Any advice on what to do?
Back to top Go down
Mirun

Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

I understand that. Make work fun. Don't just do it with an attitude of not wanting to do it like. Make a joke out of it if you have to. Ask yourself questions, go on wikipedia to find more. Make the most out of the education you have.
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I find it helps if you like the subject. >.> xD

Also, don't procrastinate, it just makes it worse.

Really the only way to do it and make it easy and at least not deathly dull is up to you. Find the fun in it. But if you truly hate the subject you're kinda screwed.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks guys I'll try and keep that in mind, the biggest problem is just the fact that it is so tedious and boring Sad Well I'll sort something out thanks again guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Ah yes, I feel your pain. Sadly there's really no way around that one other than just do it. But practice helps. Because you'll be glad when it's done, and then it'll be easier next time, and so on and so forth. ;]
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah you're right I should've leartn but I haven't Sad Who knows maybe the message will sink in one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Lawl, yes, yes. Someday, mebbe. Good luck with that. xD
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

hmm ya got a studdie buddie? study buddies always help and they keep you on track (unless both of you get easaly distracted and trail off and do something else) that's my sujestion :3
Back to top Go down
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 am

oh oh cheers cheers cheers Pick me

I'll be your study buddie.

Its impoosible for me to get destracted.....oh a bunny! *chaces bunny*
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

I would mate, but the prob is you live 30mins drive away and my folks don't drive, and I cant afford the bus due to the fact that I'm skint, so unfortunately....it's got to be a no, unless I can miraculously pass my driving test and afford a car by monday Razz
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 am

I am most likely too late to respond to this. That always seems to happen. *Curses* Well, I know what you are going through/were going through, and completely understand where you are coming from. I have a procrastination problem, and it does make things worse. It just depends on the person though, really. Some individuals work best under stress-related things as such. My best advice though, is regardless of whether you like the homework, project, or assignment at hand or not, is to just sit down and do it. It bites big time, and tends to be rather annoying, but if you just make yourself sit down and do it, you would be surprised at what you get done. Besides, it makes your "free-time" after the fact that much better. Ha-ha! *Grins*

As for the car/license bit... I feel ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motivation to do work   Motivation to do work Empty

Back to top Go down

Motivation to do work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Daily News-
Jump to: