Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check your colors :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Miyako

*Miyako

Check your colors :3 Empty
PostSubject: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:33 pm

this is a little test I gleefluly stole from a friend of mine (don't worry no actual stealing occoured) and I wanna know how you people do.

my first scor is: 12

best score: 4

take it and find out :3

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77&Lang=en
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 am

I have been wanting to do this for quit some time now, but it seems rather time consuming. I will have to do so once finals are done and over with. *Smiles* Woot! Go finals, and woot! Go colors! *Laughs a bit*
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:17 pm

FaeryTaleAngel wrote:
I have been wanting to do this for quit some time now, but it seems rather time consuming. I will have to do so once finals are done and over with. *Smiles* Woot! Go finals, and woot! Go colors! *Laughs a bit*

lol that's nice :3 it's good to set aside things that can wait :3 good luck on your finals!
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:02 am

I'll definately do it at some point, but I'm stuck with A Level work, I'm presuming they're similar to finals due to the fact the damn things are taking up too much of my time at the moment. So when I get a free day I will do this lol
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:31 am

good luck on your work too Celestine :3 I hope you finish soon so you can relax. >.> i'm starting to wonder why i'm not taking finals yet. it is the end of the year and everything but none of the teachers are talking about it and i'm getting suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check your colors :3   Check your colors :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check your colors :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Fun n' Games-
Jump to: