Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What game are you playing now when not on Sub?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestine

Celestine

What game are you playing now when not on Sub? Empty
PostSubject: What game are you playing now when not on Sub?   What game are you playing now when not on Sub? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok so I'm a total delinquent with no life playing on the ole World of Warcraft, bad crack I know but meh it happens at least though I'm not like the psycho's like *finds youtube link* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04 2.43 the guy goes mental, awww man It's soooo funny Razz

Anyways that's enough my utter gooberness >.>

So my mate leant me Dead Rising for 360, it's awesome to just mash in zombies with random objects like golf balls, yes I killed a zombie with a golf ball rather funny I thought. But the best bit was when I got to the park and I found.....A LAWNMOWER!!!!!! Yes a Lawnmowe zombies were mauled by a lawnmower was rather funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Butterflydemon

Butterflydemon

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now when not on Sub?   What game are you playing now when not on Sub? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Ahahahahahahhahahaha @ lawnmowing zombies.

Sounds like a game my cousin would love. There was some game a few years back he was obsessed with that had like chainsaws and stuff. Don't remember what it was, though.

As for zombies, since my dad is a strange man who at almost the age of fifty has found his true calling in FPS... and doesn't really like playing alone, we play them together. Our latest conquest is Left 4 Dead on the 360. We also have a PS3, but we traded in the last game we had for that to Gamestop when my dad bought the 360. It was Killzone 2. Awesome, awesome game. I must say, though, as of now my all time favorite game is totally Resistance: Fall of Man. I miss that game. We beat it like five times. >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now when not on Sub?   What game are you playing now when not on Sub? EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:42 pm

[b] Hmm.. Sounds really cool though. Just sit down beasting games with your dad very weird but all the while cool. afro It reminds me of this game. Zombies in my back yard. Two kids and they have to fight these zombies out of their houses. Its really cool. They have to get keys to open doors, and they use doors and all that. All in the attempt to rid themselves of the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now when not on Sub?   What game are you playing now when not on Sub? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing now when not on Sub?
Page 1 of 1