Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damned Popups!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:36 am

Ok people I have 0 viruses, 0 spyware (cause I just ran them and they say I'm safe) even have Mozilla firefox but somehow I'm still getting some damn pop-ups and it's just "GRARRRGGGGHHHHH" to me any idea's people?!?!
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:07 pm

is it the money one like the one that i'm getting?
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I get all sorts of random crap from banks to even a small little clay thing knocking on the screen very irratating when your anime is building up to an epic moment and the BAM you're hit with the damned pop up, GYARHGHH I just want it to go away

*cries*

Make the bad pop ups go away someone!!
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm

well the most recent one's i've had are something about getting money and something about some other crud and screen savers. I don't want any crapy screen saver pop ups!
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:51 pm

gah crappy pop ups Mad if I find a man that creates them I'm going to butch him alive, this stuff just aint funny, oh great an evaninsurance pop-up GODDAMMIT I need to hurt something Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm

lol i laugh at your frustration hah a ha! only because i haven't had a pop up since well a long time ish. i think it was two days ago.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 am

Well nergh, I laugh at you and your........*thinks of something productive* smelly pop ups!! Thats right you have smelly pop-ups nergh!!

*eyes up screen, cause he's sure a pop-up was loading*

Well so far soo good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

smelly? *snifs computer* I don't smell anything besides wires and plastic tongue
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:10 pm

SEE, It is smelly!!!?!!! muhahaha fear me and my correct-ness, or laugh at me and my tardiness...totally your call >.>
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:11 pm

just laughs
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:14 pm

OMG more pop-ups I could really do with some idea's of people if they have any.

Oooh car insurance, banking, poker and meeting singles pop-ups........I DON'T WANT ANY!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:40 pm

if i got my brother on the phone then i'd be able to help but since he dosen't have a phone that works at the time well.
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:08 am

How about using No Script. I use it and it works.
And Celestine, this doesn't seem like an appropriate Rant thread, but I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:02 am

Oh sorry Rem, I thought it was at the beginning, then it just went off topic and turned into chat me thinks. So I'll just zip it and stop, so you have my permission to do whatever you want to this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 pm

No it's all right.
Sometimes we are so mad that we can't speak properly.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 am

oh dang. I had that once I don't even think I was thinking at the time I almost hit one of the annoying guys at my school. I was so close but some little part of me kept my fist at bay. Then some one said something to me and that snaped my consentration.

It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 am

Ok so I've downloaded the No Scipt thingy, and well I'll let you know if any improvements are made Smile
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:57 am

Oh..they do drive one insane..What real drives me off the edge is the ones about getting money and stuff and being the 1000 visitor... They get me mad because they have the damnded audacity to stay open when you point blankly CLOSE them!!! Ugh there so infruiating really. Probably a virus coming to infect my c and it won't close. Now you telll me tat it doesn't wanna make you shout.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:16 am

It doesn't make me want to shout, it makes me want to fidn those annoying assholes made them and beat them senseless with thier own soggy ended arms , after I rip them of off them!!!

Woosah!!

Must stay calm!!
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I think mostly everyone hates, loathes, despises, curses, and wants to pretty much obliterate pop-ups. Even those whom created them.

You simply cannot forget the favorite, "you have won a new IPod touch!"

or...

"Oh my god! No way!"

Ugh! The epidemy of my life.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:30 am

Awww poor Fae *'hug-n-runs' incase Fae bites him*

Well the internet sure hates me because alas my beloved pop-ups are back :@

STUPID IE!!!!!!

I just wish I could delete IE entirely of my computer because it's that programme that the pop-ups open in when I use Firefox, totally gay Twisted Evil

Anyone know of any other idea's that I cold be able to do??
Back to top Go down
*Miyako

*Miyako

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

the new pop out adds that don't apear in a new window are kinda cool, but eh after a while of seeing them over and over again, it gets kinda boring and then you start to exspect it to move.
Back to top Go down
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:47 pm

[b]LOL, you guys are insane... Ah well it'd be pretty hard to find them an strangle em as we have more than a million ppl on this earth so try but you won't succed just saying.
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm

What if I own my own corporate multi-million dollar organisation, set on finding all these people?? Would I win then?

*Ponders over his own thoughts, looks at the top three cards and outs them back in any order, decides not to shuffle and draw*

Hmm I think I went geek somewhere in that last thought....

Ach well, WOO I'm the 1,000,000th visitor!!!! GO AWAY!!! Stupid pop-up... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damned Popups!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Popups!!   Damned Popups!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damned Popups!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: General Discussions :: Rant-
Jump to: