Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Miyako

PostSubject: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Razz I've always liked introductions like those. Favoriet animal, favoriet element and an extra favoriet. :3 and a dash of extra long nonsence lol.

As the tittle sugests my favoriet animal is the wolf and my favoriet element is mainly ice though I love all the elements.
My hobies are playing with my original characters on the floor of my bedroom note: you can't see any of them because you haven't seen them >:3 lol if that confused you more well then I dub thee confused :3

The thing I do most often on the internet hmmmm, now that 's a tough one. Ah no wait no it's not. I spend most of my time on Deviant ART because I can post my works of art up there and have everyone watching me look at them and give comments. cheers I loves the comments loves them I do.

Most recent thing that has happened to me is getting sick on spring break No I know it's the sadest storie of my life! Usualy I get sick a week or two before spring break and then I get two weeks off instead of a normal one. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Welcome Miyako.
Please have fun here.
Make lots of friends.
I hope you feel better and not so sick.
I hope you at least get to have some fun without being sick.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

oh yeah I'm sure I'll have fun it's just probably going to be slow ersh. *brings out a blinket and triest to sleep in the computer chair* I'm comphy that's all that matters Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 pm

You win our longest title ever, reward.
You're the first with the long title.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Welcome cheers

*Hands you cup of tea* Very Happy

Here's a cuppa it will make you feel better. Razz

And again Welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Awe thanks for the longest title ever reward! *greatfully takes the cup of tea and drinks it* ah tastes like well-ness lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello there Miyako. Sorry I didn't say hi earlier. I had a major brain melt down full of strange hyperness. Yum yum yum. Welcome to Subs have fun. And don't mix with the wrong lot they can be mean. Bad smilies bad. Hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Thanks for saying Hi Mirun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm like crazy hyper again like. I have moments of hyper and calm like. You're welcome. Nice to meet you. We shall become friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

*friendly zoom glomps you* (props to the artist: who I got it from )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

That smiley just make the one going for the orange one to be a stalker. So the purple one is a stalker who gets stopped by the cops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm

*Miyako,

Welome! Enjoy! Have fun!

*looks at plate of cookies that she stole from Celestine, and notices that there are only a few left*

Hmm... Well, here, I guess you an have these as a welcome gesture.

*grins slightly*

I hope you have fun here!

I loves all of you guys already! Ha-ha!

~FaeryTaleAngel

“Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light. Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky. Life is matter and is earth, what is and what is not, and what beyond is in Eternity.” ~Seneca
(I will try to type a new quote every week).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:46 pm

HA cookies! *jumps up and down* i loooooove cookies :3 *takes a cookie* you know i had the strangest dream last night. it was about a black wolf and a white wolf i think, but i don't think the white wolf was a wolf. it looked lilke a wolf suer but it didn't act like a wolf. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:59 am

Welcome to subs I hope that you have a nice time here*pauses and notices cup of tea and cookies*

*Cries at the fact he can see his cookies are familiar to yours and you got given a cup of tea when Valkarma only gave him toast*

*Sniffles*

Have fun, and watch out for some of the others they can be bad people pale
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Let's see, I would like to say hi and welcome to this lovely forum ^^. Enjoy and PM me anytime for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

*bounces over and hands three oversized cookies she made herself to Celestine along with a cup of tea* cheers I'm having lots of fun and this is just an introductory ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 am

Miyako you're getting a lot of attention aren't you.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 am

Is that a bad thing .O-o. I hope not ;.; I like the attention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Like's giving attention? Even if it makes you feel special for 2 seconds well worth random conversation starter messages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Miyako

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:38 pm

yes absolutely! :E it's to much fun. plus it gives me something to do :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Ha, there is nothing wrong with attention just be careful of the boys. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 am

*rolls her eyes* I already know that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 am

I am late, but welcome Miyako :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chiaradiluna.livejournal.com/profile
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   Thu May 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi and welcome Miyako, though I'm not the one who should be doing the welcome with at least over 100 posts I think you have been on here longer than I. But welcome all the same , and I hope we can chat soon, and does this place have an online chatting area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako   

Back to top Go down

Introducing the lady of night, guardian of wolves and empress of ice: Miyako
Page 1 of 1