Subterranean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterranean is an online forum RP. Taking place in No Era, where time no longer ticks. The planet no longer spins, one side is illuminated by it's red sun and on the other site it's cloudy black murky world where the moon is shrouded by thick black cloud

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FaeryTaleAngel Submitted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel Submitted Empty
PostSubject: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am FaeryTaleAngel, and I am gods awful with this whole introduction lot. Which is why I probably do not ever introduce myself when it comes to these sorts of things, but as someone of a higher ranking, I now feel obligated to do so.

If you would like to know more about me, go ahead and feel free talk to and/or ask me anything about myself or other things. I promise that I will not bite your head off...at first that is. *grins maliciously* <- Is that even possible?

Anyway, I will not be too hard on anybody at all, for anything, and it takes quite a bit to get on my bad side. In pertinence to the Forum, just follow the rules and everything should be fine and should go over pretty well. I am not a power abuser, and will do things in form of and accordance to the rules on the Forum regardless of the situation. I will not ban you, suspend you, give you an infraction or anything of the sort without having a legitimate reason to do so. Just follow the rules (as said above), and everything shall go efficiently.

I will be here if anybody needs anything. Just feel free to shoot me a PM at anytime and I will see what I can do to help you in the best way that I can. Have fun, enjoy your time here, and follow the rules.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome Faery.
Glad you're part of my staff.
And don't scare the members.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
Valkarma

Valkarma

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Welcome
Here is some jelly *hands you jelly* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FaeryTaleAngel

FaeryTaleAngel

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Valkarma,

*takes the jelly*

You and your jelly. *laughs a bit*

Thank you. Welcome to you as well, my dear friend.

~FaeryTaleAngel
Back to top Go down
X27
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm one for Jello.
Back to top Go down
https://subterranean.forumotion.net
hpbooklover5

Location : Here, there, everwhere, somewhere, nowhere and lastly whenever I'm need.

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:20 am

[b]Hi Faery, I can follow rules and regulations so I'm safe. And Hi Dobbs, didn't know you liked jello. Hmm, I'll just have to insert that to memory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FaeryTaleAngel Submitted   FaeryTaleAngel Submitted Empty

Back to top Go down

FaeryTaleAngel Submitted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subterranean  :: Introductions-
Jump to: